Regional Account Manager DACH (m/w/d)
Due to their wide variety of digital solutions for the insurance market and their ambition for international growth, they endeavour to expand and strengthen their Sales department for the DACH region and they are looking for a Regional Account Manager.
CCS´ goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Their Regional Account Manager plays a key role in selling the solutions and maintaining the relationship with their customer´s business ambitions.
- You are responsible for selling CCS SAAS software to insurance companies in Germany
- Define target companies and the DMU. Execute your sales strategy and control the pipeline
- Work closely together with the CCO, who helps you defining the sales strategy and finding the DMU
- Solution selling with meetings/presentations with several management levels and IT partners
- BBA/MBA education
- 5 years of experience in selling software to financials/insurance companies
- Conceptual selling skills, trusted advisor
- Able to control long sales cycles in a complex environment
- Knowledge of insurance products is a pre
- Self-starter, smart, hunter and farmer. Mature
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the German and English language
- You combine a strategic vision with a hands-on mentality to actually achieve set goals. In this you make optimal use of data, visualizations and presentations. You are a team player, customer-oriented and assertive
Headquartered in the Netherlands the company is able to serve clients all over Europe with their Digital Insurance Platform. With their platform you can Integrate any technology and free data from silos so it’s shareable, usable and powerful. Orchestrate business processes from a central platform across the end-to-end insurance value chain, from marketing through underwriting and claims. And they make you Accelerate your digital transformation and future ready, innovating with OpenAPI technology and IoT connectivity. This is an exciting opportunity for a jobseeker already based in the Insurance industry to take the next step in his career. CCS is a Dutch company with multinational clients.
The CCS head office is in Woerden, while their customers are located all over the Netherlands and they are expanding further to other countries and at first the DACH region. You will be working in the DACH region. CCS practices and extensive working-from-home (WFH) policy and you will go to their offices in Munich, in Düsseldorf and from time to time to the head office in Woerden, NL. You will be part of the CCS international sales team, reporting to the CCO.
- A full-time position for 40 hours a week
- A good salary and fringe benefits
- Even if you don’t want to miss CCS, this function also includes 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay
- Enjoy sports, with or without colleagues: CCS has a company fitness scheme
- Collective insurance
- Laptop + phone
- Lease car
With CCS you get the space to be in charge and to determine your development. Of course this includes:
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow internationally with them