HR Country Manager (m/w/d)
The HR Country Manager (m/f/d) supports different Business Areas with an open-minded and flexible approach, being a role model for corporate and local cultures and acting an as ambassador both internally and externally towards candidates, employees, managers, and stakeholders.
- Support, coach and guide managers on leadership decisions and organizational development
- Co-ordinate and be responsible for the management of working hours and payroll
- Provide professional input and support in the key employment processes of recruitment, induction, performance management, discipline and grievances in accordance with company procedures, global policies and country specific laws.
- Define the HR strategy according to the local organizational and business needs, transform it into a plan and execute it
- Provide an effective HR administration service ensuring that employee data/information is handled, stored, processed, and retrieved in a professional, confidential, accurate and timely manner, in accordance with global policies, data protection and further requirements
- Being the trusted partner for global and regional counterparts
- Assist and advise on all issues related to terms and conditions of employment and interpretation of current employment legislation
- Implement and monitor performance management systems in-line with business plan objectives throughout the division, thereby ensuring all managers have appropriate personal objectives and appraisals and the annual bonus/salary review is conducted effectively
- Contribute to the development/maintenance of good HR practice and procedures within the Group, by actively participating and contributing in developmental work within the function and networking with other HR colleagues
- Intense active co-operation and conflict handling with the co-determination bodies in the assigned countries
- Min 5+ years of international HR-experience (e.g. as a local HR Manager and cross border project manager or BU Senior HR Business Partner in an international company).
- Highly resilient with the ability to deal with dynamic and challenging targets while being a good team developer
- Business fluent German and English and international exposure (other languages are a plus)
- Great initiative and solution oriented
- Excellent self-organization skills, ability to manage several priorities at the same time to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure in a global matrix organization
- Track record of strong, pragmatic solution and customer service orientation
- Good understanding of German Law (further European Employment Law is and an advantage), and the ability to transfer this effectively to the situation at hand
- Experience providing guidance using a framework of needs assessment, determining root cause, developing holistic performance improvement solutions, and evaluating success.
- Excellent communication skills to build appreciated long-term effective relations with all levels of employees, management.
Due to business growth, our client’s location in Rhein-Neckar area requires as soon as possible a HR Country Manager (m/w/d).
- A varied executive task at a top employer
- An interesting mix of operational and strategic tasks
- The perspective to take on further responsibility in related HR topics
- An appreciative employer and management team
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home